About agent sydney
Agent Sydney is a new breed of strategy agency with social media firmly front and centre of everything we do.
Our aim is to provide our clients with the best innovative and strategic thinking underpinned with robust intelligence and insights.
Talk to us to find out how we can help amplify your brand and reach your perfect target audience.
is our resident Oxford-educated creative strategy man with a passion for critical analysis and innovative digital solutions… with a lovely soft Irish accent to boot!
lives and breathes brands, whether that means delivering major branded events, great PR campaigns or indulging her passion for ASOS.
brings to Agent a unique blend of hardcore consultancy skills and a finger firmly on the pulse of the social media world, equally happy talking process re-engineering or Lolcats.
brings Gen Y digital connectedness to the Agent team along with a wisdom well beyond his years. If he isn’t updating or sharing then it means he’s asleep.
Can you imagine Google Glass in your everyday life?
Do you have any friends who like Harley Davidson on Facebook? According to new research, they might not be the sharpest tools in the shed. Genuine insights or ridiculously reductive?
Why publishers need to grab social media opportunities (before someone else does)
Social media provides publishers with a new way to engage with their audience outside their publishing cycle. It’s a way to remind people you are there, to create intimacy with your brand and to highlight your content online or in print.
The Technorati 2013 Digital Influence report has found that the smaller an online community is the greater influence it will have over a particular topic. Check out the full report here
- Google shoes that talk to you as you walk around?? http://t.co/2GJeBnl7mR We're thinking a *step* too far… ;)) 01:38:46 am March 14, 2013
- Is Pheed the next big social network? - http://t.co/y2W91EoDAI 01:53:28 am March 1, 2013
- #Eyeem…the new Instagram photo app overtook Instagram in terms of downloads 2 weeks ago. Watch this space http://t.co/hefIn22VT3 01:15:17 am February 21, 2013
- 5 Design Challenges That Could Derail Apple’s iWatch http://t.co/r4IDB6s6 via @FastCoDesign 09:39:45 pm February 19, 2013
- Facebook and Twitter's influence on TV viewing rises | B&T: http://t.co/k3r626Eh 01:25:15 am February 19, 2013
- Does your crisis plan involve social? http://t.co/6JX9WoBn 01:49:57 am February 15, 2013
- WHY FINANCIAL SERVICES NEED TO GO BEYOND FACEBOOK TO REALISE BETTER ROI IN SOCIAL MEDIA - http://t.co/KqEr4u39 03:52:45 am February 8, 2013